Directions to Pine Ridge Resort
Pine Ridge Resort, Longville, MN., is just 3 to 3 1/2 hours north of the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. There are two popular routes into our area from the south. For those driving from East and South of the Twin Cities, the best route that we have found to arrive quickly and with the best of Minnesota’s scenery is as follows:
- Begin by taking Interstate 94 West towards St. Cloud
- Exit I-94 on Highway 101 at Rogers going north
- At Elk River, follow U.S. 169 north all the way to Garrison on the northwest corner of Mille Lacs Lake
- At Garrison, take Highway 18 west about 4 miles towards Brainerd
- 4 miles west of Garrison, turn north on Highway 6 towards Crosby
- Follow Highway 6 north about 50 miles, passing through Deerwood, Crosby, Emily and Outing. You will know when you are getting close because the trees start to crowd in on the road. About 10 to 12 miles north of Outing, turn west onto Cass County Rd. 7 towards Longville.
- Follow Cass County. Rd 7 about 13 miles to the stop sign just outside of Longville. You are now at Highway 84. To your right is Longville, but turn left (south) on Highway 84 and go about 1/2 mile. Turn right on Glenmar Dr. NE. Now you’re real close. Follow the gravel road about 1 mile until you see our sign on your right. Turn right and we are just about 1/2 mile away.
For those of you driving more from the West and South, you will probably find it shorter to come through Brainerd. Work your way into St. Cloud and then pick up Hwy. 10 to the north. At Little Falls, turn north onto Hwy. 371 which will take you through Brainerd and up to Pine River. In Pine River, turn right onto State Hwy. 84 and follow 84 just over 24 miles. When you have passed the 24 mile marker on Hwy 84, look for signs for Pine Ridge Resort. You will be turning left onto a gravel road marked Glenmar Dr. NE. Follow Glenmar about 1 mile until to see our sign on the right and then you are only about three blocks from the resort.